Papers are invited for the Volume 31,SCS to be published in December 2014.
Specific topics of the journal:
- linguistic representation and collective mentality;
- literary imaginary and ideology;
- translation, comparativism and interculturality;
- Romanian culture and literature within the European context;
- ethno-anthropological premises of interculturality;
- representation, imagology, intercultural communication;
- Otherness: contemporary myths;
- verbal and nonverbal: representational codes and intercultural dialogue;
- natural language and the new (multi)media technologies.